I will share a very easy recipe for making restaurant slide vegetable stock for making restaurant style soup or for making Mexican rice or Spanish rice or Italian rissoto.
- 1 medium sized onion
- 2 spring onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 deseeded capsicum
- 2 green chilli
- 1 tomato
- 7-8 cloves of garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 8-10 black pepper corns
- 1 tbsp oil
- Add 1 tbsp oil in a big saucepan and add your bay leaves,pepper corns ,onion ,garlic,green chilli and spring onion.
- Next add your capsicum,carrot and tomato.
- Fill the saucepan with cold water.
- Let the vegetables boil in an open pan at low heat for 1hr atleast.
- Now strain you water.
- Your vegetable stock is ready.